Six Sigma Black Belt - Online Training
4 Days Program
Six Sigma certified professionals work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems and creating a high-performance organization. The Six Sigma Black Belt is the fifth level of certification, after the Green Belt. Certified Black Belts should be able to assume team leadership with confidence, and allocate responsibilities and team member roles.
This course will give you a thorough and detailed understanding of Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma improvement projects. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Six Sigma Black Belt topics in a comprehensive manner. Our intensive course is designed to help candidates navigate the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam syllabus, and to prepare them for the Black Belt exams.
Who should do this course?
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- If a company intends to implement Six Sigma, then the management of the company needs to be trained
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
• Overview of Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
• Pre-define DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
• Enterprise-wide deployment
• Organizational Process Management and Measures
• Team Management
• Organizational Roadblocks and Lean Management
• Measurements and Variables, Data Collection, Basic Statistics and Probability
• Process Capabilities
• Analysis methods
• Methods of Improvement and Control