Our face-to-face training course with online support in Project Management allows you to participate alongside professionals who will share their knowledge, doubts, and concerns about the subject, at the end of the which you can present the certification exam in one of the frames of reference more genocides by the generation of value to business and equipment of work.
At KiPoint Solutions we are aware of the current needs in terms of Project Management and that is why we have developed an advanced course with methodologies, dynamics and practical exercises that help in an agile way.
Our project management training prepares learners with the information and training required to adequately design, oversee, execute, and control projects irrespective of the industry. You'll learn about the most project management techniques that lead organizations to deliver successful projects.
PMP Certification Training Course:
PMP stands for Project Management Professional. PMP Certification provided by the PMI(Project Management Institute) is an internationally recognized credential for certifying the skills of Project managers across all industries.
The objective of the course is to provide the participant with advanced knowledge of Project Management based on the international standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI) known as A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge or PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition.
Associate/Assistant Project Managers
Team Leads/Team Managers
Project Executives/Project Engineers
Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Blended module training. Self-paced and/or instructor led.
Course, webinar and all access pricing.
Advanced Learning Management System (LMS).
Reports on learning of individuals or team.
24x7 assistance support
The topics to consider as part of the course are:
1. Framework for project management
. Introduction to project management
2. Life cycle the project and organization
3. Influences of the organization in the administration of projects.
4. Project management processes
. Group of initiation processes
. Planning process groupGroup of execution processes
. Group of monitoring and control processes
. Group of closing processes
5. Areas of knowledge of project management
6. Project integration management
7. Project scope management
8. Project time management
9. Management of project costs
10. Project quality management
11. Management of the project's human resources
12. Management of project communications
13. Management of project risks
14. Management of project acquisitions
15. Management of project stakeholders
16. Professional and social responsibility.
The documents considered as deliverables of the training course are mentioned below
- Printed training material.
- Study cases and printed readings.
- PMBOK® Guide in its 6th English edition
- Additional support material PMP® Exam Prep System (Textbook, PMP Fastrack simulator, Hot Topics flashcards)
- Membership of the Project Management Institute for 1 year.
- Certificate of participation indicating the number of hours of the course and PDU's / Contact Hours obtained.
- 2-month warranty*
Commercial terms and payment terms
• The participant must bring a computer equipment to the sessions in order to perform the simulation exams.
• The participant must have basic knowledge of project management and the PMBOK® Guide.
• The attendance of the participant must be confirmed at least 5 days in advance, in case of requiring an invoice, the fiscal data to be considered must be indicated.
• It is considered 1 recess of 1 hour
• The open courses are taught in the facilities that KiPoint considers appropriate and will be announced the location of them when confirming the participation in the course.
• The maximum number of participants per course is 12 people which allows a better support and attention to the participant.
• Credit or Debit Card presenting a card or via Paypal.
• With American Express presenting card we have 3 or 6 months without interest.
• Electronic funds transfer
At the time of contracting the service, a username and password are sent per participant, for which the following information must be indicated:
. Full name of the participant attending the course.
. Telephone in which the delivery of access can be tracked.
*In case the participant presents his exam in a period no longer than 2 months after the course and did not get accredited, the participant will be given 5 consultancies of 8 hours in those areas that they did not clear.